Monday, March 3, 2008

Too Late


Everyone consumed by pain
All your words so full of hate
Everyone has gone insane
And now it’s just way too late

It’s too late to say goodbye
And too late for things to change
I’m sick of living these lies
Everything is so deranged

All the empty words I heard
Every stupid thing you did
Actions spoke louder then words
And in constant lies you hid

It’s too late to say goodbye
And too late for things to change
I’m sick of living these lies
Everything is so deranged

You can’t take everything back
Your hatred will take its toll
And just like a heart attack
You are losing all control

It’s too late to say goodbye
And too late for things to change
I’m sick of living these lies
Everything is so deranged

And now its just too late
(thats my newest song.)

No comments: