
well this is my blog
I know my name here is shadowstich. if you are reading this you probably know me and will know who this is.
everyone needs a way to vent emotions. or they will just build up and explode. when your happy, it usually freaks people out if your overly happy
if your sad you usually get a mental break down
some people use diaries. I am going to use a blog
but what to write about
well I have recently learned a few things
just because one guy you trust, tears you apart and stabs you in the back, does not mean they are all like that.
and don’t do martial arts before a band test
Well there are a few things i think you should know about me
I do martial arts and i am quite strong
I am adhd(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
i play French horn
i write songs and stories
i may start talking in poetry, as i have fun rhyming
im a book worm
im good at dance dance revolution
if you want to know anything else. just ask.
i am going to try and keep this blog optimistic
i may post songs on here, or quote things
i must be to bed now
good night all/any who read this.
shadowstich
I know my name here is shadowstich. if you are reading this you probably know me and will know who this is.
everyone needs a way to vent emotions. or they will just build up and explode. when your happy, it usually freaks people out if your overly happy
if your sad you usually get a mental break down
some people use diaries. I am going to use a blog
but what to write about
well I have recently learned a few things
just because one guy you trust, tears you apart and stabs you in the back, does not mean they are all like that.
and don’t do martial arts before a band test
Well there are a few things i think you should know about me
I do martial arts and i am quite strong
I am adhd(Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
i play French horn
i write songs and stories
i may start talking in poetry, as i have fun rhyming
im a book worm
im good at dance dance revolution
if you want to know anything else. just ask.
i am going to try and keep this blog optimistic
i may post songs on here, or quote things
i must be to bed now
good night all/any who read this.
shadowstich
1 comment:
whoa?
Post a Comment