Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flight

Flight
I flew to you one morning
When you saw me you smiled
Looked at me with longing
And begged I stay awhile

I was the one with wings
But you were left without
So I lent you my wings
When you stole my heart

Things were so wonderful
As you flew me around
Out love was so powerful
Until you left this town

I was the one with wings
But you were left without
So I lent you my wings
When you stole my heart

Sometimes I still see you
But you’re rarely around
Cause you’re the one who flew
While I am firmly on the ground

I was the one with wings
But you were left without
So I lent you my wings
When you stole my heart

The days they start to fade away
Nothing left to do
Wind whispering starts to say
“you know his love was true”

But then you went and left me
Without my wings so white
Now who can I be
Without my wings so white



writen in english
its about an angel who falls in love with a mortal, the rest you can figure out

No comments: