Tell me everything you should have said
Tell me what I need to know
Tell me the thoughts going around your head
Tell me before I have to go
Cause its love and its hate
Is it truth, is it fate
Please tell me what im supposed to do
Do I even have a chance or is this just one dance
Please tell me what is true
Tell me boy why do you hesitate
When the bell starts to chime
Cause we both know that we’re running late
And we’ve run out of time
Cause its love and its hate
Is it truth, is it fate
Please tell me what im supposed to do
Do I even have a chance or is this just one dance
Please tell me what is true
Tell me how to say im sorry
Tell me why this doesn’t seem to end
Please tell me you are not sorry
And please tell me you don’t want this to end
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment