Friday, September 28, 2007


I have a lot going on in my head right now. So i'm just going to jot it down

Some thing I found really important to me is truth
For me its better to know the truth right away, and then be lied to for a long time, then finally they tell you the truth, and you feel like someone has stabbed you in the stomach.
You are left wondering what you did wrong, but the truth is simple
They never really liked you in the first place.
So just tell the truth. People can change
For me, some people didn’t like how i’m always asking questions, trying to figure things out.
They got so sick of me doing so, and finally just told me they didn’t like me
When you really trust someone and they tell you they don’t like you. That hurts
So for all of you people who are lying to your friends, or me, tell them how you feel.
But don’t just shove them away. Help them fix it or try to understand why they are like that.


Something I wish we all still had. Is the innocence we felt as little kids.
In our opinions, everyone were friends yet to be made.
It didn't mater who liked who, how people dressed, race, religion, or anything else that is so frequently attacked now.
We would just go up to other kids, say hi, and start playing.
I really miss that.
I think the best world leaders, would be kids.
They have no taste for war, they won’t kill others just to get something, and people would probably get along a lot better.

Have you ever just sat down in the grass and looked at the stars?
The best place to star gaze is Temagami.
You can see millions of stars
And the lake looks really nice too.
Everyone should take a while, sit back, and watch the world go by.
We are constantly rushing a round.
I bet that if all of the world leaders took a bit of time every day to appreciate the nature around them, there would be less pollution. As who can destroy something as amazing as the earth.

I really wonder if anyone will ever read this?
if anyone will ever care.
one of the reasons i am doing this is to let you know about me.
let you understand me.
not everything can be said face to face.
have you ever found that talking to someone on msn is so much easier to do then in person?
if you start typing something, you can erase it before you send it,
you cant take back what you have said

we have way too much violence on TV, and videogames
we become used to it. like it's just another thing in everyday life
there is a good reason I am affected by death so strongly.
i don’t watch the news, or play violent videogames.
I don’t watch movies that have death in them
I do read a lot of war books, but only because I want to know what its like, without knowing that when someone dies, they are dead.
If someone in a book dies, it’s just a book. But in real life. They were someone.
So war sickens me, violence makes me sad, and death makes me feel empty and sick.
I want to save them, I want to tell them they will be fine, but I can’t. Because they are dead.


Well that’s enough ranting for now
shadowstich

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I guess you and me have had this same thought before. I really never knew that. X<

Anonymous said...

i've never really had anyone remotely close to me die, so death doesn't really efect me as much.
it's just a surreal force that exists in the world around me, but never near me.
So, i guess because of that i'm not really afraid of it, but the whole relaxing and taking the world in is a pretty good idea.