Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Take a chance and dance


Lay awake thinking bout everything
Listen to a silent melody
Just Cant help but think about you
I still don’t know what to do

And id do anything for just one chance
Id do Anything for just one dance
Its not that complicated don’t you see
So just take this chance and dance with me

Its getting late , the stars are almost out
And I am filled with way too much doubt
I start to wonder, should I go
But there is something you should know


id do anything for just one chance
Id do Anything for just one dance
Its not that complicated don’t you see
So just take this chance and dance with me

Its almost midnight, waiting for a sign
Worried I’ll simply run out of time
I see you and don’t know what to say
Do I take the risk today

id do anything for just one chance
Id do Anything for just one dance
Its not that complicated don’t you see
So just take this chance and dance with me

The music ends and its time to depart
And im carrying a wounded heart
But then I turn around and see you
And you know just what to do

Im so glad you took the chance
And lead me in this dance
Sometimes I wonder if you see
Just How happy you make me

No comments: